VanderMerwe & Robertson Inc. has a well-established property department with expertise in all aspects of property law and commercial transactions related to immovable property.
We provide a wide range of services, including the following:
- Drafting and preparing of sale agreements
- Transfer of residential, sectional title, commercial and farming properties
- Deceased estate transfers
- Advice on and planning of residential, sectional title and commercial property developments
- Subdivision of property and land consolidations
- Advice on and registration of servitudes
- Leases for commercial and residential and farm properties
- Advice on transfer of shares or members interests in property holding companies or close corporations
We also serve as panel attorneys for all the major financial institutions. In this capacity we attend to the registration as well as the cancellation of mortgage bonds over commercial, residential, sectional title and farm properties.
For more information contact:
Christelle Pansegrouw: firstname.lastname@example.org